Re: [TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:52:37 EST
I wish I could justify adding another orion here, but I have 7 hf rigs, and
there is no more room, or I would jump on that , it will be gone quick at that
 price.. and probably not see it again.. I find them average of $3k +- a
hundred  bucks.. is a "normal price.."  I like mine a lot.

tom N6AJR

"
I think there's a bit of crowd mentality, self-fulfilling prophecy  going
on.  Hey, the market makes the rules not me, but the used price of  the O1
should be going up, not down considering high prices for  O2/IC7800/FTDX9000
and the rather minor nature of the O2 upgrade.  There  was an initial drop in
the O1's used price due to anticipated number of  owners who upgrade to the
O2, but then the supply of used O1's should fall  off and price stabilize or
climb higher.  A late model 565AT with a  filter thrown in at $2375 is a
firesale price IMHO.  But the sellers and  buyers make the market, not the
sideliners . .  ."