Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 6N2 (Model 526) and 6 Meters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 6N2 (Model 526) and 6 Meters
From: AG2A <ag2a@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:28:09 -0500
Hi Jim,
I have some success listening and operating early morning(after 0800
local) on weekends. I guess that people being off and near the rigs
more of them get on. The band was good to Fla. and Ga. last weekend,
nothing new, but good to hear activity. Give it a shot as we are in
the winter prime for some E skip, it runs from late Nov. to late Dec.
It's not as good as the summer season but still fun.

                                                         Hope to hear you soon,
                                                                 Tom - ag2a