Re: [TenTec] Low Power Ten-Tec Ant Tuner ???

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Low Power Ten-Tec Ant Tuner ???
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 08:51:21 -0500
As I recall, all Ten Tec low power tuners were "T" networks. I recently
built a small "L" network using the variable inductor that T-T used in
their low power tuners. They used to sell the inductor and capacitors as
separate parts. It may still be available. The part number is 80-402 and
it sold for $24. The same components may be used in the Ten Tec
artificial counterpoise tuner, or maybe this ground tuner could be
converted into an "L" network antenna tuner.

                        73,

                        Bob WB2VUF