Re: [TenTec] Looking for a Begali Simplex Mono Key

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for a Begali Simplex Mono Key
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:35:58 -0600
I have had a Simplex for a couple of years now, and I sold my Profi II
when it arrived.  Don't get me wrong, the Profi was nice, and even a
little better looking, but the Simplex just tickles me it is so precise.
Last year was Pietro's first year at Dayton - I stumbled on him out in
the parking lot in one of the flea market stalls.  I think he is going to
try for an inside slot this year, but if not, I know he was planning to
come to Dayton again.  He is an incredibly nice man, and does a beautiful
job on the paddles.  At Dayton, I picked up one of his Magnetic Traveller
Light keys, and really like it.  Ran it mobile on the trip home from
Dayton.  I'm a walking ad for his paddles, and everywhere I take them,
people try them and order their own.  They sell themselves.

        73,  Duane  (Ten-Tec and Begali - it doesn't get better!)