Re: [TenTec] v2.0 firmware...

To: "Jeff Griffin" <kb2m@comcast.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] v2.0 firmware...
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:49:09 -0500
Jeff,  It would be good to wait and see if the sweep is going to work right
before taking the Orion apart to do the V2 mod.  If the sweep is not
improved in 2.0 then no mod will be necessary.   I am using version 1.367
and find the sweep works really well in this version. Love to use the sweep
on cw.  The firmware is very stable also in this older version.

Toby  W4CAK