[TenTec] O2 Scope

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O2 Scope
From: Robert Tortajada <k2zc@rtort.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:51:19 -0800
Hi All, I am a long time lurker from this list and have been waiting
patiently for the O2 to finally ship, since  I am looking to buy a new
HF rig.

I have a Pegasus now and was considering the Icom 756 or the O2. The O2
is the preferred choice at this time, but I have a question about the
scope. I have used a 756 and I consider the scope to be useful, while
the sweep on the Pegasus was useless.  From what I have heard, most
Orion original (not using the term classic) owners do not use the scope.

My question is if the scope on the O2 is comparable to that or the 756
or if it is just a continual sweep like the Pegasus?

73,
K2ZC