Re: [TenTec] O2 Scope

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2 Scope
From: "Thomas Jednacz" <tjednacz@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:29:07 -0500
Howdy - just received my O2 on Monday and still learning how much the O2 has
been improved. The scope is MUCH better. It is full time and very fast. Very
useful to see what is on the band and how wide they are. The sweep width is
adjustable. I had a 756 PRO and the sweep on the O2 I think is better - my
opinion not technical. The SUPER bright and crisp screen helps a lot with
the scope.

What I have measured read and heard so far by using the radio it is my
technical opinion that there is no radio better than the O2! The
improvements in the IF, DSP algorithms, scope and other minor changes make
the great O into the best of the best in the O2.

73, Tom, W7QF

Hope this helps.