[TenTec] Nylon/Kevlar cord

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Nylon/Kevlar cord
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:21:11 -1000
Hi all,

If you are offended by non Ten-Tec specific posts, hit your DELETE key NOW!

I bought a spool of 3/16" black kevlar/nylon cord at Dayton, in about
1998. The guys selling it had all kinds of rope and cord in various
colors, and they were located outside under the big tent in the back
corner (not the Mendelson tent with the annoying PA system). I wonder if
anyone here knows who those guys are? I have just about used up the cord
for various tree supported antenna projects, and I have not found any
other that I like as much.

73 DE N6KB