Re: [TenTec] [Orion] My first Orion II bug

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] My first Orion II bug
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:02:26 -0500
I suppose you guys have done a ram clear and master reset?  This cleared the
problem up for one BETA tester.  I am also in contact with another ham who
has reported this problem and suggested the ram clear and master reset to
him.  But if that does not work then it is definitely a firmware bug.
However,  on balance this bug and the flickering of the display for some so
far are the only bugs found.  If nothing else turns up then it should be
easy to get these two problems fixed with an update.  They have probably
been working on that this week at Ten Tec.      Toby  W4CAK