[TenTec] SHACK CLEANING: OLD TEN-TEC ITEMS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SHACK CLEANING: OLD TEN-TEC ITEMS
From: "Winston Jones" <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:10:43 -0500
I'm in need of more shack space and money, so I'm sacrificing some of my old
Ten-Tec collector items. All are in working condition and have been used 100
percent in a smokefree environment.

TRITON IV, with outboard Ten-Tec digital display and 262-M power supply and
cables. In fair to good cosmetic condition and good working condition.  Full
output on all bands. Has extra 10-meter crystals and CW filters. Some scratches
on cabinet top and sides and a cracked resonate knob. Otherwise face is in very
good condition, some binding on dial cord. The first $150, plus shipping, can
have it all.

CENTURY 22, good CW rig, with built-in calibrator and keyer and power supply.
Good working and cosmetic condition. Full output. Small burnt place on bottom
of front bezel. Built-in keyer sometimes has problems. Not too many of these
around any more. $200 for all, plus shipping.

MODEL 229 TUNER. Some scratches on cabinet, but works 100 percent. No burning
or pitting. Black color, matches old Omni rigs. Same power rating as newer
manual tuners, about 2.5KW rating, I think. Got auto tuner and don't run linear
any more. $175 plus shipping.

RARITY!! MODEL 200 VFO. Part of 1973 matching set (TX-100 tube transmitter and
RX-10 receiver). Don't have other unit. This is in excellent cosmetic condition
and works, but needs new dial cord. $150 plus shipping.

HEATH HW-101. Not Ten-Tec, but nice old tube rig, still working well, some
cabinet scratches, but looks really nice for age. Also have matching HP-23
power supply and cable. Will sell for $150, plus shipping, which will be a
little more than the Ten-Tec rigs since it's heavier, will need to ship rig and
power supply seperately.

Cashier's check or money order only. Don't have PayPal yet.
73, Winston  K4CWQ