Re: [TenTec] aarrgghh o Not!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] aarrgghh o Not!
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:24:10 -0500
Bill,

Are you sure you shipped it to the right place?  See, there's a section of
Interstate-376 in Pittsburgh (locally known as "The Parkway") known as the
Dolly Parton Bend...

... and if you think that's bad, there's also a section on State Route 28
(near Etna PA) known as the Mae West Bend, although rumor has it that
PennDot may finally, er, straighten that out sometime in the next 10-20
years... if they increase the gas tax only another nickel a gallon...

73, ron wn3vaw