Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:33:42 EST

I was there in Sep, 1966 and left in June of 67 and did BED and ECM sets,
then to Beale AFB ,(B52-g's) back  to Keesler in 1968 for a week to pick up
the
pods, then off to Osan Korea  for a 6 month stay,(f 100's) (  remember when
they took the Navy ship, the Pueblo , then back to Beale , of  to Tuy Hoa , RVN
jan of 69 to jan of 70 ,( f4 c's and wild weasels..), and off  to Edwards AFB
till I go out in aug, 70. which was really interesting, but  that's another
secret...:)

got out and I think in march of 71 went back in the air force,  and  off to
George afb, then off to security service in San Angelo, TX  for a  bit ( SHHHH,
more secrets), then a year in Minot N.D,( b52 again) and then  off to Kunsan
Korea
for a bit then I got out and stayed out.  It was great sport, and  being I
was brought up as a GI brat, Oakland NAS, then dad went to the air  force, of
hawaii,, mobile,  alabama, travis afb, ca, and kadena Okinawa,  and back to
Travis AFB..

So I been there, done that and still run in to folks here and there I met
some place, like my troop leader, Norm Kelly in the boy scouts in okinawa, and
 ran in to him some 7 or 8 years in Tuy Hoa , small world eh!

But that's where I got the electronics training, and my love of the  RF...!

And that is probably more than you wanted to know about   Elephants,  HI HI!

In a message dated 1/5/2006 8:02:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,