Re: [TenTec] 2.028 is out - error message

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.028 is out - error message
From: RaySoifer@cs.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:42:30 EST
Please forgive this dumb question, but now that I've downloaded the new
firmware, what do I do now?

I plugged the serial port into both computer and O2, installed the software
into the computer, hit "process" and selected "install 2.028."  It begins the
process only to give me an error message "Communication with the radio has
failed."

I have a feeling that I was supposed to do something to configure the serial
port(s), but I cannot find anything that tells me what to do.

Can one of you experts shed some light?

Tnx,

Ray W2RS