Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V Transmit Audio

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V Transmit Audio
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:10:24 -0500
Don,  I contacted Jack Burchfield today about the thin audio and he said the
audio rolls off 6DB at 350hz. He said they would look at the DSP and see if
they can pump it up at the low end.  Hope they can as I would like to use
SSB from time to time.

Yes, I have the Rascal interface in line to do computer generated CW, PSK
and RTTY,  and just plug it in the 5 pin din in back of the Argo V.   I
already had the Rascal,  all I had to do was get the cable for the Argo V
from Buxcom.

I already checked with Paul about the audio and there is nothing that can be
done at this time. What you have is what you got.

I love the Argo V on cw and the internal keyer is indeed great.  I am also
impressed with the receive audio and the filtering.     Toby  W4CAK