[TenTec] Argo V interface

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V interface
From: William <wjsmorrison@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:00:26 -0800

Toby,

When you used the Rascal interface with your Argonaut, did you use the
Ten-Tec cable that plugs into the DIN connector on the rear panel?  I have
not had success in getting mine to work without an interface.  I have a
Signal link now but the Argonaut is back in the Ten Tec shop for other
issues.  Hmmm, maybe they were related.
If you could let me know how you configured yours, I would be very
interested in hearing about it.

Bill
VE7BER

I bought an Argo V last month and is it a really good rig on cw and