Re: [TenTec] Argo V interface

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V interface
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:43:27 -0500
William,  I never did try the TT cable since I already had the Rascal
interface plugged into the computer.  All I had to do then was get the cable
from Buxcomco with the 5 pin din connectors on both ends to run from the
Argo to the Rascal.  This way I am set up for all the digital modes
including cw, psk and rtty.  All cables are prewired for your particular rig
and you just plug it all in.  I have both my Orion and my Argo V set up this
way.

I use a data transfer switch ( which I also got from Buck ) to switch from
the Orion to the Argo. So, I can run either rig with the Rascal on all
modes.

Got to Google and search Rascal GLX and it will take you to Bucks website.