Re: [TenTec] Omni D problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D problem
From: "Carter, K8VT" <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:35:04 -0500
Group,

1) I should have been more clear that I was just looking for copies of a
few pages (on alignment), not the entire manual, which I understand is
quite large.

2) Thanks for the many kind offers to send the required info...

3) One of the (many) great folks on the reflector had the required info
already in digital form and emailed it.

So, I'm all set and a big thanks to all who responded!!!! Now, off to
the work bench. It may be a week or two, but I will try and let everyone
know how it worked out.

Thanks again and 73,
Carter