[TenTec] Paragon RTTY Alingment

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon RTTY Alingment
From: "Bruce Lanning" <blanning@acadia.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:24:52 -0500
I have a Paragon with the Giehl chip installed. The alignment of the BFO
xtals in the Transmit Audio/ BFO Board (81339) on Page 6-65 with regard to
the 170 Hz shift in the RTTY transmit mode, of the Manual is very unclear to
me. The statement that says; RTTY(shift CW) transmit, with MARK/SPACE low,
adjust C6 for 9.000875 Mhz. The next statement says the same, except
MARK/SPACE high..........My question is: how do I shift the MARK/SPACE from
high to low while in transmit? I have a very high resolution frequency
counter calibrated to GPS, so no problem in that area.
Any help would be appreciated.
Bruce W1GBS