[TenTec] Version 2.028 report..

To: "TenTecReflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Version 2.028 report..
From: "Ron" <ron@morell.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:33:02 -0700
Operating the ORION II with the version 2.028 software is very pleasant.
I've left the sweep on all the time, had the NB going on both receivers and
the NR engaged occasionally, had the Sub receiver set to AM while the Main
was in UCW or USB and all sorts of other settings to see what might happen,
and the radio just keeps on working without a glitch.  Operating it with the
N4PY software with MixW does not seem to be an issue on the various modes I
use either.

Has anyone figured out how to set up this version of the software to produce
an anomaly?  It is starting to seem like the ORION II has reached a state of
near perfection here.  Surely, someone has found a fault.  So if you have,
be sure and share it, so I can try to duplicate it and worry about it too.
HI

Ron KA7U