Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:59:05 -0600
The Paragon, model 585, is a really good rig.  Owned one since 1990.   The
Paragon II, model 586, is a great rig.  Purchased a used one from Tentec a
couple of years ago and love it.  You won't be disappointed in owning or
putting either one on the air.

Should you desire to work 60 meters, simply clip the HAM jumper inside and
you will have access to 60 meters.  Also, the 705 desk mike sounds great on
either one.   If not already fitted, you may want to load the rig with the
1.8 KHz, 500 Hz, and 250 Hz filters.  If you wish to use external DSP, then
add a Timewave DSP-9+.

I know, I have all of the above on the desk.

73
Bob, K4TAX