Re: [TenTec] O2 Keyer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2 Keyer
From: "w3ww" <w3ww@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:08:44 -0500
Grant,

Now I understand completely. I often was curious if I was the only one that
could momentarily fall asleep while sending CW, wake up in the middle of a
sentence and wonder what I had sent, what I was currently sending or what on
earth I was talking about. That has happened to me several times during the
late evening hours while sending at higher speeds. (really...how
embarrassing)

Now I know, I had no "fore-brain" activity and wasn't really paying
attention to my finger movement, or much else for that matter..

73,  Don