Re: [TenTec] Giehl's documentation for Paragon Software EnhancementKit

To: dfritz@vt.edu, Tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Giehl's documentation for Paragon Software EnhancementKit
From: "Dave Fritz" <dfritz@vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:12:44 -0500
<roll eyes> Figured if I complained about not getting through,
something would finally go.  Have attempted to post several messages
over the past month with no luck. Don't know what I was doing wrong
before.

Today when I go to the link I posted, I can't find the manual info.
Poked all around the site with no luck. Wish I had pasted the right
URL or archived the info.

Jerry, if you can send me the word file, I will save the information
on my hard disk this time.

Happy hump day to all.   Dave  ki4cy
<Crawling back under my rock with egg on my face.>
==