[TenTec] Infrequent Reminder

To: <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Infrequent Reminder
From: "Paul Valko" <prvalko@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:00:41 -0500
Hello Everyone! Time for my Infrequent Reminder.

The W8KC Internet Audio Stream is available just about all the time via your
favorite ISP.  Enjoy the smooth sounds of 7.040 as well as real-time video
of my Omni 6+ S-meter and digital display.

http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm

Live from the northern ex-burbs of Detroit. You might hear yourself! It's
happened.

You will need Microsoft Media Player to hear and view the stream.  Nothing
against the other formats, but that's what I'm supporting at the present.

The rig is a Ten*Tec Omni 6+ with a 1.8kc crystal filter. My antenna is a
full-wave dipole, ladder line fed, through an LDG-11 ATU. eSWL reports
cheerfully accepted to w8kc at arrl.net.

Also...

If you are interested in obtaining an official QRP-L "number" please first
check to see if you already have one at

http://qrpl.w8kc.com

Then, drop me an email if you'd like to get one assigned or if you have
changed your callsign.  QRP-L numbers come in handy for certain operational
events and are a great way to increase the size of your sigfile.

73! =paul= W8KC -- Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Celebrating 30 years in amateur radio!  1976~2006

Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v10
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm