[TenTec] Omni VI+ for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ for Sale
From: "Williams, Barry" <Barry.Williams@nov.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:11:33 -0600
 Next to go is my Omni VI+.  This is an original plus, not upgraded VI, the
sheduled manufacturing date was November of 1999.  It is in excellent condition
with the original manual, DC cord and some of the "little bits", connectors,
etc.  I do not have the box.  It has the standard filters plus the 500 hz TT
filter at 9 mHz, and all the TT filters at 6.63 (2.4, 1.8, .5, .25).  I also
have the Roofing filter board from IRC with the CW roofing filter.  $1550 plus
shipping from 77583 without the roofing filter, $1650, and I will install the
roofing filter and check it out.  This unit looks very good, and everything
works fine.  I can see a couple of very small paint flecks on the speaker grill
on top of the radio, and can find no other blemishes.  I will also throw in the
audio mod kit from IRC, this recommends IRC filter, these are not included,
only the small components and the instructions.  It also has a TT hand mike.  I
have had it for about 18 months, tested it on SSB, but
  mostly on CW.

Thanks,
Barry