Re: [TenTec] It's on the way!

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] It's on the way!
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:19:31 -0500
I solved the problem years ago.  I got my license at 16 and had it when I
got married.  In 1979, my wife got her license through prodding of the other
women in the radio club.  I have had an Orion for 2-1/2 years now.  In May,
I will be married 41 years.

As a side note, Al Kahn, K4FW, who founded Ten-Tec used to tell a story
about when he asked Ann to marry him in the 1930's.  She told him "yes, but
I will not do your QSL cards!"

73,
John, W3GQJ

In a message dated 1/28/2006 12:08:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,