Re: [TenTec] Orion II Reviews?-Follow up

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Reviews?-Follow up
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:47:13 -0500
I would be really interested to know what TT's regression (and beta)
testing involves.  Odd that one of the primary (?) operating modes
stops working and they don't notice.  Maybe it's my imagination, but
it seems that after every release there are some significant glitches
that turn up in not-so-strange operating modes.

On TT's side, it is difficult to do an exhaustive test of a digital
system that has so many interacting modes and parameter settings.
Still, that's the business (software) that they are in these days.

I hope that V2 for Orion "Classic" comes out soon, but only if the
features I use get better and not worse...

73 Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net