[TenTec] Transmit control with no interface

To: jupiter538@yahoogroups.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Transmit control with no interface
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:43:18 -0500
I am trying to operate digital modes without an interface with my
Jupiter.and  I can copy both psk and rtty very well using Ham Radio
Deluxe and the mmtty engine inside N1MM as well as free standing.

I had hopes of using VOX but cannot get it to trigger.  I have selected
VOX on the front panel and am using the accessory cable to connect to
the back jack so I have selected line as the audio source.  I moved the
Vox Gain all over the map with no results.

Is there anyone who is operating this way that can tell  me how they
have set up to make it work??