Re: [TenTec] Orion II and other $$$ deliveries

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and other $$$ deliveries
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:20:08 -0600
Its pretty simple here at this QTH.  UPS delivers to a pallet mill that is
on the opposite side of the highway any packages that are addressed to me.
Fed Ex puts packages in a waterproof bag and hangs them on a fence post at a
road gate on top of the hill, as they won't drive down a steep hill to
deliver at the house.  An inconvenient location, well kind of, but no
neighbors to complain about antennas etc.

73, Jim, wd4air