Re: [TenTec] ocean noise

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ocean noise
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:14:31 -0500
Tommy,  I was one of those suggessting you check the sub receive AF gain.
Sometimes it looks like it is turned down,  but in reality it is cracked
open just a little bit. You may not even see a little white in the display
bar but it still could be turned up. It isn't a bug,  just operater error,
easy to do.

It might be good if that sub-receive could be turned off when not in use,
but it is active all the time.        Toby  W4CAK