Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Update == SOLVED

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Update == SOLVED
From: Ken N9VV <n9vv@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:38:10 -0600
Dear TT friends,
thanks to Glenn, Don, and John, I was able to find an OLD
version of the update program and it ran perfectly. I will
write to ditsnbits and inform them of how I did it
successfully.

Version 1.27 looks o.k. and the A/B keying seems to work
along with the cool 150hz IF-DSP bandwidth. Nice features
that add additional value to my good-old Jupiter.

Now, Jack and Scott, how about a mid-range priced rig with
the ORION-II Main RX in a Jupiter size case? you fellas
have mastered the ULTRA HIGH END with the beautiful
Orion-II, so how about helping out the little guys who
just want the wonderful RX and the simplicity of the Jupiter?

TU de Ken N9VV