Re: [TenTec] pto on corsair lube

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] pto on corsair lube
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:13:20 EST

somewhere back down the road I heard tell that WD40 is actually not a
lubricant, it is a water displacement fluid primarily, with only a trace of
lubricant in it.. I know if you spray a squeak with it it comes back real
soon..

on of my favorite products is KROIL. has 1 micron particles, is a
penetrating oil. gets in to everything, we used it on the bridges for frozen
pins in
the rocker boxes and such.

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 2/20/2006 6:36:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,