Re: [TenTec] Looking for an analog dial Century 21

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for an analog dial Century 21
From: Greg Tomerlin - K4KO <k4ko@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:02:46 -0600
Ellen,

I have one here in Tennessee that I will sell.  It is in good condition, but if
it sits unused for an extended length of time the dial sticks on it and
requires
some minor maintenance to get it moving again.  Otherwise, it is good working
order.  If you're interested, I can snap some photos and email them to you.
I'll take $100 for it and you pay the shipping.

73  Greg Tomerlin  K4KO
     Lebanon, TN 37090