Re: [TenTec] QST Reviews

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QST Reviews
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:17:43 -0800
As I used to tell my friends (just before I stopped practicing law),
the lawyers I knew weren't nearly as slimey as the clients who kept
looking for advantage rather than simple justice.

Where I practiced law, legalese was nearly illegal and plain language
most always won the day.

Then again, I still use Morse Code and I keep using old Ten Tec gear.

Clark
WA3JPG