Re: [TenTec] Sweep on OII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep on OII
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:30:54 EST
Duane,
Yep, I agree, but sometimes it works out OK. In the last DX contest, most of
the time (sometimes those idiots would just keep calling) only one person was
talking to the DX at a time. When I was able to find the station the DX was
talking to and be ready to give my call exactly at the right time I would get
him!

This is especially important when you don't have the loudest signal due to
propagation or also in my case the lack of a great antenna ( The CC&R's GODS
rearing their ugly heads at me).

There are many reasons the on-line realtime update of the sweep is better
than what we now have.

73,
Lee