[TenTec] Orion FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion FS
From: "Thomas Tow" <ttow1@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:43:56 -0600
I have no time to use the radio so might as well sell it. I received it back
from Ten Tec a month or so ago after a complete and total upgrade at a cost
of $242.00.  The upgrade list is a full printed page from the service dept.
It is fully filtered with Inrads at a cost of about $300.00. I have not had
a minute to mess with it since installing the filters and getting it set up
(after much help) from the guys here. It is phenomenal to say the least and
after installing the updates and filters I saw it significantly outperform
my fully modified Mark 5. My business is consistently taking 12-16 hour days
and I have no time to enjoy it. The radio has only a couple hundred hours on
it, the original plastic bag of accessories is still intact. I also have an
unused studio one mic and the remote tuning pod for it for sale at whatever
fair market is for those.
I will take $3000 for the radio with the Inrads and $2700 for it with Ten
Tec filters. This is a bargain considering the new condition, low time and
full upgrades just done. Thanks, Tommy WD4K