[TenTec] Looking for NOS Argosy 525 Front Panel and 525 main tuningdial

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for NOS Argosy 525 Front Panel and 525 main tuningdial skirt
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:41:36 -0800
And now for the nearly impossible....

I am looking for a replacement front panel for the Argosy 525. New Old
Stock please. Ten-Tec doesn't have these any more so I am looking for
someone who may have bought a spare in the past but never found a need
to use it. I bought several Argosy's for my Ten-Tec station and one is
in dire need of a new face. I am also looking for a replacement main
tuning dial skirt for that same transceiver. Doesn't have to be NOS but
in unmarked condition if at all possible.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT
Fairfield, CA