Re: [TenTec] Orion I and V 2.056

To: tentec@contesting.com, TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I and V 2.056
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:45:42 EST

In a message dated 3/26/2006 1:29:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
w2kj@bellsouth.net writes:

Just  loaded up V 2.056 into my Orion I and notice the screen contrast is
much  better, but the QSK is slower and the NR seems to be a little  better.

Need more time playing with the radio and the functions to get  a better
handle on performance.

Only notice the click in the left  earphone when using sidetone value of 50
or more...I usually run mine at  15 so no problem there.

Any additional comments on  V 2.056 in the  Original Orion??

73, Joe  W2KJ
Still loving the Original Orion