Re: [TenTec] V2, TT where are we going?

Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2, TT where are we going?
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:14:08 -0800
"You say they are not listening?  Look back and count just how many
versions
of software have been released with changes and feature enhancement.
They
got to be getting the info from somewhere.  It just doesn't fall out
of the
sky."

Bob, what I read Tom saying is that communication has been--for the
most part--a one way street.  Beta testers and others have given much
input with little feedback. Therefore, you don't know if you've been
heard or anyone is listening.  A bit more transparency would be a
good thing.  Guess we hold TT to a higher standard than we do other
manufacturers.

Gary W7TEA