Re: [TenTec] Orion service notes?

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion service notes?
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:39:50 -0700
In mid March Tommy (WD4K) published a list of changes recently made by T-T
to his Orion.

    http://lists.contesting.com/_tentec/2006-03/msg00677.html

At that time I approach T-T Service to see if there were any plans to
publish these modifications. In a reply, Paul Clinton explained that the
mods are often in the form of (what to most would be incomprehensible)
interdepartmental engineering changes and not written up in formal Service
Notes. Paul also noted that not all mods would be required by all Orion
users.

So I guess the bottom line is "don't hold your breath."

Also, given the limited resources let's get other issues resolved first!

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk