Re: [TenTec] Argosy Questions

To: kg6tt@arrl.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argosy Questions
From: kxb@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:43:39 +0000
Hello Jerry:
     I have the 525D that I still use, along with the other TT's that propagate
my desk.  Thank you for reminding me of the zero-beat kit that was available
some time back. I'll look into purchasing one, if still available.  The "SWAG"
method has worked pretty well for me so far.  You know about the frequency
stabilizing board that's available? There is a modification on a web site that
really wakes up the receiver.  It was written up by a University Prof. (I
believe) at Arizona State in Tucson, AZ. The receiver speck's after he got
through, exceeded many of the present day non SDR radios.  Real close to the
K2, if my memory serves we right.
Have a great time time with your project and please keep me and/or the TT gang
posted on how your coming along.

Carry on

Bill Harris w7kxb