Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 15:35:20 -0400
Yes - daily.  There are several other people at Ten-Tec that read it
regularly as well.  There are others that don't read it as a matter of
course, but will read messages that have been emailed or printed out if
there is something specific that they should be aware of.

There have been many conversations here over the years that started with
"Did you read on the Ten-Tec reflector.....?" whether positive or
negative.

Liked the K6KDK Formula I analogy.  When I've returned from running
contests from near and far the questions from co-workers are often not
"How was Curacao?" or "Did you win/lose/whatever...." but "Let's hear
it..." meaning, how did the TRANSCEIVER do.

Scott Robbins, W4PA