Re: [TenTec] Paragon RTTY (FSK)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon RTTY (FSK)
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:57:01 -0400
Thanks George, I have found some simple transistor interfaces and will
be building on early next week for my Paragon.

I just couldn't find much discussion online from folks with Paragons
but plenty of Omni and Corsair chat.  Not all radios require a
transistor in the interface, Omni 5's, 6's, and 6+'s can key FSK
directly off pin 3 of the DB9 through a 1K Ohm resistor.

- JT