Re: [TenTec] The Bug

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Bug
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 06:29:30 -0700 (PDT)
I was looking at the Harris 2kw digital unit.  With
the conversions to analog the price was in that
general ballpark.

Certainly to have that broadcast quality audio makes
all the cost and aggrevation worth it.

If any of you get one let us know what frequency
you're on so we can all listen to that fabulous audio.

73,
John NA9U