Re: [TenTec] The Bug

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Bug
From: "Barry Gross" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:58:11 -0400
On 4/6/06, Rideout Family <wa6ipd@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> One thing I am not seeing is what is the transmit bandwidth what are you
> using to listen with, built in speaker or Sony MDR-7506 and what is the
> bandwidth you are listening to.

For testing this firmware issue in particular, I use 2850hz or 3Khz
transmit, 3Khz receive and Sennheiser HD580 phones or Jamo CS5 biamped
speakers for listening.  Audio source is Marshall MXL2001 mic, Behringer
VX2000/PEQ2200 audio processors.  All equipment is ground isolated.
Recordings made with CoolEditPro software.  SpectraPlus software also used
to help analyze equalization and response.

As I've said, v1.373b5 O1 delivers exceptionally clean & wide audio and
v2.056 O1 does not.

73, Barry N1EU