[TenTec] Sell Orion I

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Sell Orion I
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:08:36 -0500
Hi group:

Due to the fact that I am 78 years old and living in a retirement
community, using only an indoor antenna sitting on top of a bookcase,
my haming is very limited.  Virtually all low power PSK.  Although I
believe that the Orion is a superior radio,but it is much  too much
for me and for what I do. I need something simpler. Therefore I am
offering it for sale.

I purchased it as a demo from Ten Tec March 15, 2004.  I returned it
to Ten Tec on August 30, 2005 and they brought it up to date,
updating many boards, etc. I have used it very little and it has
always sat on my desk.  I am a non-smoker.It has no added filters nor
an internal tuner.  It has vers. 2.056,  I have no problems with the
radio, except operator error

I am asking $ 2400.00 for it and split the shipping charge in the
continental U.S.

If interested contact me offline and we can talk.

Dick, N5XRD