Re: [TenTec] Sell Orion I

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sell Orion I
From: "J.Reed" <jhreed@chilitech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:16:07 -0400
  From: Richard Hemingway
  To: tentec@contesting.com
  Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 15:08
  Subject: [TenTec] Sell Orion I

  Hi group:

  Due to the fact that I am 78 years old and living in a retirement
  community, using only an indoor antenna sitting on top of a bookcase,
  my haming is very limited.  Virtually all low power PSK.  Although I
  believe that the Orion is a superior radio,but it is much  too much
  for me and for what I do. I need something simpler. Therefore I am
  offering it for sale.

  I purchased it as a demo from Ten Tec March 15, 2004.  I returned it
  to Ten Tec on August 30, 2005 and they brought it up to date,
  updating many boards, etc. I have used it very little and it has
  always sat on my desk.  I am a non-smoker.It has no added filters nor
  an internal tuner.  It has vers. 2.056,  I have no problems with the
  radio, except operator error

  I am asking $ 2400.00 for it and split the shipping charge in the
  continental U.S.

  If interested contact me offline and we can talk.

  Dick, N5XRD