Re: [TenTec] SDR 1K

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SDR 1K
From: <k6kdk@k6kdk.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:58:44 -0700
I think Lee has the poop on this:

========snip=====================
First as to my experience.  I have been a ham for 43
years, and I have been able to copy at least 5 wpm
code since I was 7 years old which is when I first
took my novice test.  I have come up through the ranks
using discrete RX TX rigs like a Viking-2 and a
HQ-170, transceivers, and now SDR radios.  My present
rigs include a Paragon, an Orion and 2 SDR-1000's and
a K-1 plus a smattering of others.  My past rigs have
included Drake lines, TS-820 and a TT 580 Delta, and
older rigs like home brew 6146's that used discrete
manual TR