Re: [TenTec] 937 PS troubleshooting

To: tentec@contesting.com, ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 937 PS troubleshooting
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:18:37 EDT

try running a substantial ground strap from the rig to the powersupply,
something in a braid would be best.  My Orion was having "screen fade" on
voice
peaks and the ground helped with the voltage drop.. easy and might do the  trick

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 5/4/2006 12:18:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,