Re: [TenTec] Orion FSK tone reversed?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion FSK tone reversed?
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:21:57 -0500
Rick,
        In RTTY, there is really no "convention" between TNC and rig that
always holds true.  So, most RTTY/FSK software allows you to invert the
transmit tones to correct for that.  The Orion is one of the few rigs I
know that allow you to invert at the rig also.  I have Mark set low on
mine, and it works fine with DXPWin (the HAL application).  Just make
sure once you've got it set up, write down the rig and application
settings so you can set it up again in the future if you change PC's or
do a master reset!

        73,  Duane