Re: [TenTec] Used Orion or new Orion II?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Used Orion or new Orion II?
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 22:11:34 EDT
We all howled (myself included I am ashamed to say) when TT announced the
end of the Orion I.  We watched our resale value plummet.  Then, we  eagerly
awaited the promised version 2 of the software hoping to catch up.

Now it appears the Orion I with 1.371 software is the best overall
performance package even if it had a few odd quirks and foibles.  Orion1's  are
regaining their resale value and respect.

I have no desire to upgrade to the O2. (yet)

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA